Thursday, December 30, 2010

CHRISTMAS PHOTOS!!

PC253048b
PC243035 copy
PAPAW AND HIS GREAT GRANDBABIES!
PC253050 copy
WALKING IN TO SEE WHAT SANTA LEFT...I JUST LOVE THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES!
PC253056 copy
PC253055 copy
I can't believe it, but I haven't even walked in my computer room since the kids got out of school...I told myself that this vacation was going to be a vacation and we were going to enjoy being lazy and just being together!
Brooklynn did get a mini laptop and I have cked my email twice. At the last minute everybody came here to celebrate on Christmas day and we got RockBand out from last yr and had sooo much fun! We decided it was a new tradition.
We have been super busy...went to my Moms the weekend bef Christmas(got to get pics from her..forgot my camera), celebrated with inlaws on Christmas Eve and here Christmas Day. It has been funfilled...except for my Dad had to have surgery yesterday, but he is doing good! I know nobody but my Mom cares, but Austin's goodies are on the left of the couch and Brooklynn's are on the right!

I hope your Christmas was wonderful too!

Ohhh, and pls somebody remind don't wait to the last minute to shop next yr!!!! I did have to come in here and order pics and overnight them, ha! And I had to get out in the crazy chaos to get last minute gifts...pls pls remind me next yr!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! LOVE your coffee table! I'm glad you are finally getting a nice break. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete