Monday, July 19, 2010

BOWLING

 
 
Posted by Picasa

I have really been enjoying the time with my sweeties the last few wks. We went bowling with the church last wk. This place was so cool...it was dark, with fluorescent lights, and played kids music. The lanes my kids were on had bumpers, so they thought they were doing awesome!! I'm soaking in as much time as I can, cause in a few wks both of them will start school. I'm not ready to talk talk about Brooklynn starting...I cry everytime I even mention it. I will need lots of prayers that week. She has been attached at my hip since birth...seriously!! When Austin started school I cried the whole way home....I was the first person there to pick him up!!!!

I thought the 70's action was so cute on this pic...with all the fluoresc. lights and bowling theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment