Thursday, July 22, 2010

AUSTIN

 
 


I can't believe my oldest will soon be 8!! That is hard for me to believe. I know I've said it a lot, but when most are saying they are ready for school to start...not me! I have had so much fun enjoying these two all summer. Austin has grown so much...in every way! Size, spiritually, maturity,...I can almost wear his shoes!! He is such a sweetheart, and it makes me sad to think that my hubs will be taking him hunting on Fridays again starting tooooo soon. These two pics were shot on the backporch in all of 5 secs(these are literally the only two i downloaded, ha), because he said, "Mom, do you have to take a pic...I said yes i do!!" I really wanted my Mom to see his precious new haircut! I wanted a new do for school and I LOVE it on him!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment