Monday, May 31, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY FUN!

 


Today we went boat riding in the Pearl River. Chad's parents backyard backs up to the Pearl River, and it always scares me to death when they stay, but I know they watch them closely...I just worry like that! Poor Brooklynn looked like the pic above a lot of the time until she warmed up to boating...when it was time to leave she decided she liked it. They have natural waterfalls and several sandbars. I wish I could've gotten pictures of the beautiful sandbars, but unfortunately we had Chad's little camera and the battery went dead on me. I was nervous about taking my nice camera on the boat. I hope each of you had a wonderful time with your family!! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great weekend Angie! I worry about my kids around water too when I'm not with them even though I know my parents are watching them in their pool!

    Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete