Wednesday, October 26, 2011

BETH MOORE A WOMANS HEART

A friend of mine asked me to join in on a bible study on Fridays and I'm SO glad she did. With crazy schedules it's not always been easy to keep up and to go, but I've done it and I feel like the reward has been amazing!!

It's Beth Moores, "A Woman's Heart". I've never been one to open up easy in a group, but I HAVE!! I feel like my life has been twisted and I have been an emotional roller coaster, but being able to open up to these ladies has helped, and I've just started studying in the am before my day gets started and I can't tell you it's made my days so much easier! If you are able to do a study with some ladies I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! I know the Lord put me in there for a reason, because these ladies are the kindest, and most caring people.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment