Friday, June 17, 2011

MADDEN SNEAKS!

This little boy is the cutest thing ever!!! I was taken home a little boy from VBS and saw this cool truck, so we stopped to ask if we could take a few pics..love!

My dad had a old old car in our driveway when I was little and my mom and I couldn't stand it!! He never fixed it up and we finally talked him into taken it to the junkyard. What I would do now to have that fixer upper!!!

I can't wait for you to see more of the vintage football attire pics..they are the cutest ever. It's so hard for this sweetie to look mean, ha!
madden1 copy
madden4

1 comment:

  1. Cute indeed! That's a lovely find for some photo shoot. Every time I saw something beautiful, place or thing I always stop to took a snap especially with my daughter. The last car we used for some pictures was a customized Harley Davidson, the owner of the chopper simply said yes and scratch his head, maybe he doesn't get that a lot.

    ReplyDelete