Monday, April 4, 2011

FUN AT NANNY AND DADAS....

I can't imagine why my kids want to always go to Nanny and Dada's house!!:) They have a brand new baby sheep that is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! They have tons of pasture for Austin to shoot at buzzards lol, Nanny always give them her one on one and does WHATEVER they want!! One of their favorite things to do is ride the golfcart in the pasture and pick up golfballs that my Dad has hit from his house!!!
4
Daddy sheep is not too friendly(he is the one with the big horns)
3
This is my Dad with his grandbabies
2
Is this not the sweetest thing you've ever seen...the momma sheep taken care of her new baby!
1
This is how the kids were anxiously waiting on us to herd in the sheep for us to hold baby:)
5
picking up golf balls in the pasture

I'm gone to do pics of my two for Easter here by the barn with the baby sheep...I think it will be precious! It's about a 30 min drive if anybody wants to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment