Monday, March 22, 2010

FEW MORE OF NEW ORLEANS...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


Just so you can see how much the kiddos enjoyed the beignets I have the pic to show it..lol! My aunt lives in New Orleans and she met us there and walked a little while with us(it was so good to see her). We all got dressed to go out to eat and I wanted to share a few. My Mom has been such a trooper since her back surgery. She is doing amazing. We waited on a streetcar for awhile and as you can see Brooklynn decided to lay down and take a rest ha.

They had many sites to see walking the streets!! There were people singing jazz, a gold man, a silver man, and a few little parades.

2 comments:

  1. These are very good pictures Angie,,I enjoyed you'll coming down so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Angie.. I can't believe how much your kids look like you!

    It looked like everyone had a great time!
    New Orleans is such a cool place !

    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete