Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR..


This year I have some high expectations for myself. I laid in bed thinking about how thankful I am to have this wonderful family that God has giving me, and how he knew that this would be my family before I did...isn't it amazing how he knows everything! I want to, of course, get back to trying to eat better(since the holidays destroyed that), I also want to try hunting again with Chad and Austin(I know it sounds crazy, but if that is what makes my two men happy, I need to try it), always eat together as a family at our table(I truly want this to be a biggie), and just spend as much time as a family together! I also am thankful for all of my precious friends, who, when you need someone to talk to about everything, are always there(when you stay home and don't have coworkers you need that!)

I hope all of you have a wonderful 2010!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment